Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ready, set...


Today I feel the thrill of expectation mostly buried underneath the mundanity of this windowless office day. Still, it bears noting that tomorrow is my last day at the office of IJM Guatemala, or IJM in general, for that matter. In a few short days I´ll be on the road West to Philmont, CO Springs, Denver, Telluride, then back East to Nashville, Smokies, Conway, Osceola, then back home to KC by July 4th. It´s going to be an exciting two or so months followed by the great journey of refinding a home in KC. I know these next steps in my life´s journey are at least as important as the last, and I´m ready for whatever challenges, triumphs, griefs, and joys may be coming my way.

Meanwhile I feel like I´m out of pictures, witty quips, and condensed stories or bits of wisdom. I´m sure I´ll be back on here to keep you all updated on where I am, who I´m rubbin shoulders with, and what foot-stompin tunes I'm playing. For now, though, I need to focus on packing, then unpacking, then repacking, then driving, then unpacking, etc....... You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment