Thursday, December 17, 2009

Heading home

That´s right. I´ll be home for just a bit, arriving tomorrow around noon and leaving around 4 on January 3rd. I can´t wait to be there and spend time with my friends and family, more than anything, really. But just for fun, here´s a list of some other things I´m looking forward to:

1. Oklahoma Joe´s
2. A friend´s wedding
3. Jacob´s Well (which, for all that it means to me, could be a list all its own, including the following 2 items)
4. Lunch Bunch
5. Sunday Night Jam
6. POC
7. Cigars with the boys
8. A moment´s quiet, without the honking of buses and their accompany fumes, the barking of dogs, cockadoodledoodling of roosters, screams of children, blaring reggaton, or the tv. just peace and quiet, particularly in the following two situations:
9. A walk all by myself on my favorite trail at Shawnee Mission Park
10. A trail run at Swope with an old friend
11. Some possible late night escapades with the good ol´ bike gang
12. The Hot Club of Cowtown Dec. 30th at Knuckleheads
13. Christmas (duh)
14. Real beer
15. Real cheese
16. Plaza lights
17. Lavender Lace Tea
18. Broomball (let´s make it happen people)
19. You Say Tomato
20. McCoy´s
21. Being cold

And on and on. In the interest of tying up my last loose ends, I´m gonna leave this at 21 and finish up before I head out! If you have anything to add to the list, put it down der in the comments section. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. so great! it was wonderful (short, but wonderful) to see you--thank you so much for coming to my house & our wedding! you're a dear friend, dave.

    ReplyDelete