Monday, November 30, 2009

The Great Adventure Pictures Part I

Trimming back the hedges. Don´t worry. I asked if we could take a picture. They were really nice.

We found what looks like a meeting place for some Guatemalan Boy Scouts. I swear Rachel was more excited about this than me.

There's something like 20 churches in the tiny town of Antigua. This is one of them.

Rachel´s art shot.

Rachel was insistent on taking a picture of me jumping on this roof. I didn´t realize until later that she got it in a series.


At a giant tourist-friendly shop, Rachel found a comfortable place to rest in the arms of her savior.

We stopped at a mirador (scenic overlook) on the way back from Antigua which overlooks the entire Guatemala City metro area. I live somewhere towards the right of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. good pics, and i laughed hysterically at the second to last one (mostly at the caption). well said. ha !

    ReplyDelete